COMMITTEE PURPOSE AND GOALS
Type: The Greeter Committee is a standing committee
Purpose: The purpose of the Greeter Committee is to welcome all members and visitors to services and make sure they are given handouts and liturgies appropriate for the service.
Goals: The Greeter Committee is directed to accomplish the following:
1. Schedule a greeter to serve at each service
2. Welcome members and especially guests
3. Equip each person with the appropriate liturgy for the service
4. Equip each person with the appropriate handouts for the service
5. Help visitors to find a seat/place in the nave for the service
Accountability: This committee is accountable to the Parish Council.
Interaction: This committee is empowered to direct the following committees or'directors:
This committee is subject to the following committees or directors.
Approved by the Parish Council on March 7, 2010